Clariant Media Dashboards
EMG has been working closely with specialty chemicals company Clariant to develop management tools to gauge the impact of their global media relations programmes. At a glance, business unit teams can access published info, and clearly see when and where coverage of Clariant’s communications appears. The internal online service offers insight into current media perceptions, while enabling easy data collation, evaluation, and report sharing. Being able to measure the effectiveness of individual projects makes it easier to determine what works well and where there is scope for a different tactic.
Provide an online tool offering
- easily-accessible overview of Clariant's global media coverage
- tailored reporting by Business Unit
- analytical tools to measure effectiveness of media relations.
- promotional tools to share results of the media activities with the wider Clariant team
- Global monitoring of online and print media 24/7
- Collection of media coverage from different media sources on one platform
- Fine-tuning analysis tools using online charts, graphs and excel reports
- Monthly Business Unit reports including all relevant coverage
- Quarterly media coverage analysis as online dashboard using various charts, pivots and drill down options to show results by BU, by press release, by topic, by geography, etc.
- Monthly and quarterly analysis of key performance indicators per Business Unit provides opportunity to redirect programme and adjust strategy and tactics
- Event analysis : coverage before, during and post show, penetration in TIER1 media, personal engagements, SOV vs competition
- 2017 data: 149 press releases, 5259 clippings, 133 feature/technical articles, 42 events, 40% of coverage is in TIER 1 media
WHAT CLIENTS SAY
"EMG’s monitoring and reporting service provides us with the insight to optimize our media relations efforts and tailor our media tactics to the needs of each business." - Stefanie S. Nehlsen, Global Media Relations Clariant