Event management - from concept to reality
It's challenging enough to run the day-to-day operations and communications of a multimillion-dollar, global business without also having to sweat all the details related to creating and managing your company’s presence at a major industry trade show.
When it comes to an exhibition, it makes sense to bring in an experienced partner to help with such matters as stand management, media relations and special event development. So that’s what Guardian Industries did when it tapped media relations and marketing communications partner EMG to assist with raising market awareness and developing an impressive presence at the glasstec 2016 show in Düsseldorf.
Making an impact and reinforce Guardian Glass’ image as an industry leader:
- underlining the brand messaging
- demonstrating its advanced glass technology
- showcasing product applications
- meeting with current and prospective new customers
- Driving sales leads
EMG worked closely with the Guardian Glass Europe team to develop their show-related marketing strategy:
- liaison with show organisers from space negotiation to technical services
- design and manage the impressive 365 m² double decker stand
- organise hospitality services including two after-parties
- develop and implement the off-site customer gala event – venue selection, invitation and registration process, entertainment and catering
- oversee all communications before, during and after the exhibition – microsite, media relations, social media posting
- development and execution of a Student Design Challenge, for which a winner was honoured and showcased at the show
The Guardian stand was the ‘talk of the show’:
- an excellent platform to tell the Guardian story and make it come alive through onsite demonstrations and applications of the latest glass technology.
- a physical meeting place that inspired and excited existing and potential customers.
- strong traffic to the stand throughout the show generated excellent business opportunities.
The event themed “Guardian on the Move” was attended by 1,100 guests from 51 countries provided an all-encompassing format for an evening filling programme which allowed guests to taste and experience different “worlds”.
WHAT CLIENTS SAY
"There are a countless number of moving parts for organising such activities and, when putting its image and reputation at stake, a company needs a partner it can trust to manage every little detail, and get it right. EMG clearly was that partner for Guardian at glasstec." - Andrew Wilkins, Marketing Communications Manager, Guardian Europe